Welcome To My Blog



Ever wonder what it's like to be in that moment between struggling artist and published author? Read on and find out.



Monday, January 14, 2013

Writing Prod - Heroic Rebirth 2



            Due to my battling a health issue, there will be no fanfare accompanying today’s posting. We are once again looking at . . . Heroic Rebirth. That is a writing prompt where you take someone you admire greatly and place them into a fantastic setting. Then ask yourself how they would resolve the problems they faced there. Basically, you are creating a fictional story that runs along the lines of a true story.

            The first idea that popped into my mind was how would Abraham Lincoln solve the current deficit issue the United States is currently facing? However, I’m pretty sure I went to Old Abe last time around so instead I present: 
 

 
           The Last Days Of Adam 

            Adam lived in a simpler time. No taxes. No lawyers. No rush hour traffic. Of course there was a lot of responsibility that went with the First Man position he occupied. As the father of the human race it was up to him to start the ball rolling so that humanity would flourish and thrive displaying bountiful amounts of good intent. At least, that had been the plan.

            Somewhere along the way, everything has gone horribly awry and Adam has been sent down to Earth to try and straighten it all out. The problem is that he is going to have to do that as a regular mortal. Okay, mostly regular mortal.

 

4 comments:

  1. I like simple. Great writing prompt work, and I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Thank you. And thank you very much.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. I am feeling better today.

      I have tried to leave comments on your blog, but it won't accept them from my browser. Just letting you know.

      Delete