Welcome To My Blog



Ever wonder what it's like to be in that moment between struggling artist and published author? Read on and find out.



Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Rapture Playlist

     I had wanted to do a little more for this special occasion, but worked a double shift instead. Here is a few musing about the anticipated event and I'll wrap it up with my own personal Rapture Playlist.

* Starting Monday, will the street preachers be able to start collecting unemployment?

* Will the "The End Is Here" signs be replaced with either "The End Is Over" or "Told You So"?

* Will those caught up in the rapture take the money in their pockets with them, or will there be a bunch of naked people floating in the sky?

* For football fans used to tailgating, will there be a pre-rapture, Rapture?



     Playlist: 

“It’s the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)” – R.E.M.

“Stairway to Heaven” – Led Zeppelin

“Beds are Burning” – Midnight Oil

“Bat Out of Hell” – Meatloaf

“Fire” – Ohio Players

“Don’t You (Forget About Me)” – Simple Minds

“I Melt With You” – Modern English

“Welcome to My Nightmare” – Alice Cooper

“Ghost Riders in the Sky” – Johnny Cash

“Ring of Fire” – Johnny Cash

“Who Wants to Live Forever” - Queen

“We Didn’t Start the Fire” – Billy Joel

“Mama, I’m Coming Home” – Ozzy Osbourne

“Devil Went Down to Georgia” – Charlie Daniels

“Burning Down the House” – Talking Heads

“Disco Inferno” – Bee Gees

“Pray” – M. C. Hammer 

Paradise by the Dashboard Light” – Meatloaf

(Especially good news for the guy who is ". . . praying for the end of time so I can end my time with you.)



No comments:

Post a Comment