This is the second part of the Hookers and Hangers bloghop. On Monday, I posted the first line from ten chapters of Exit Stage Left. Today, I am posting the last sentence from each of those chapters.
Here they are:
1. “Looks like we have a case to solve.”
2. Everything tilted as the ground rushed at me.
3. “Vincent, did you finally decide that turnabout was fair play?”
4. You make things right with me or I’ll take my pound of flesh.
5. “We need to meet the rest of the cast of Space Trip and find out who murdered their captain.”
6. “Which one do you think will lead us to the killer?” Dave asked.
7. “A stakeout,” Dave said with a big smile. “Awesome.”
8. Not the best view of the historic landmark, but if Felix was telling the truth it would be the best place to snag an interview with Ken Noyota.
9. “If whatever you might be looking for exists, my bet is you’ll find it there.”
10. “This is the lost episode.”
In addition to the Hookers and Hangers I will be posting some flash fiction as soon as I take a look at the writing prompt over at Chasing Revery and write it.
Leigh Covington is participating in a blog hop. This hop has the code to add a bloghop linky to your blog and I decided to give it a try. If you get the chance check out some of the other participating blogs.