Here are ten items about me that you didn’t previously know:
10. I’m a native of
who married another Zonie. Arizona
9. My favorite fiction book is Damnation Alley by Roger Zelazny.
8. There is a family story about how I got named Randy. Dad says he was kidding. Mom says he was absolutely serious about it. And it starts off with . . . “Dad wanted to name you Sisque.” (Wow, don’t you wish you knew the rest of the story?)
7. I have no musical talent. Animals flee when I attempt to sing.
6. I used to rodeo and know how to shoe a horse.
5. Ice cream is my favorite food.
4. I wrestled and pole-vaulted in high-school.
3. If my research is correct, I’m descended from John Lackland; the worst king
ever had. England
2. I was the third smallest boy in my eighth-grade graduating class. There were probably more than a hundred boys.
1. I am a pioneer in my family. As an artistic type in a family of hard-working cowboys and construction workers I paved the way for the other odd-balls relatives to pursue their interests in writing and graphic arts.
Since Miss Cole and I are already in the same Urban Fantasy group and she challenged everyone in it, I’m just going to have to put out this challenge to everyone in my Adult – All Genres category. Let’s get to know each other better.