In my household, KB used to stand for Killer Bunnies (a card game that I hate and my children love), but now it stands for Kreativ Blogger. That’s because it was awarded to me by Nicole Pyles on her blog.
Let’s take a moment to look at it. Isn’t it pretty? Go ahead, you can touch it.
According to the rules associated with the award I have to share seven facts about myself and then pass it along to seven other bloggers. First the facts and then the victims. Sorry, I meant nominees.
1. My family had lunch (Bar-B-Q) compliments of the famous actor, John Wayne.
2. I know how to shoe a horse and participated in the rodeo when I was younger.
3. I am the oldest of four children and look nothing like the others.
4. I am totally into genealogy and love searching for anyone’s ancestors.
5. I scream for Ice Cream all the time.
6. I married the most wonderful woman in the world.
7. I have designed over 50 card and board games. (But only published 4.)
And here are the seven bloggers who deserve the Kreativ Blogger award.