The author gig has me pretty busy this month. So I thought I would give you something short, sweet, and relevant to my current situation. Here it is, my ten best moments as an author—so far.
10. Putting the words “The End” at the end of the manuscript.
9. Having Earl walk up to me, a week after its release, and telling me he liked my book.
8. Reading the first review that wanted more.
7. Filming the book trailer.
6. Seeing the cover for the first time.
5. Holding a copy of the galley in my hands.
4. Signing my wife’s copy of The Gathering.
3. My Dad telling me how proud he was of me.
2. The notification that my publisher wanted The Gathering.
1. The look in my daughter’s eyes when anyone asks if her daddy is an author.
Watch for a review of The Nut Job next Monday.